Fun ways to cheer you up this winter.
Winter is hastily approaching. It’s dark when we get up and it’s dark when we leave work. So, I’m sure, many of you are starting to feel a little ‘under the weather’.
I’m going to put you all to the challenge – make winter a fun time. I’m going to share with you a few little ideas to do just that!
Let’s get started!
- Make pancakes! Make waking-up in your house a fun thing to do. There is no better way to wake-up the senses than the smell of warm fresh pancakes!
- This one is for the girls – decorate your room with fairy lights. Make waking up and going to bed a magical experience. We are entering the Christmas season, so let’s all get in touch with our childish side.
- Make hot chocolate often! Make it not only for yourself, but your family and friends. And make it the proper way (with steamed hot milk, not the watery tasteless way). There is no better was to melt those cold chills than with a frothy hot drink. P.S. don’t forget to add cream and marshmallows!
- Buy yourself a pair of fluffy, funny, warm slippers that will make you smile every time you look down at your feet. Cosy feet means a less grumpy you! If you’re up for it, get fun pjs to match.
- Fill your evenings with fun indoor activities like word games, watching DVD’s; or when you feel like being more extravagant, go to the theatre or to the cinema and share a box of warm popcorn with a loved one.
Winter doesn’t have to be a time of gloom, make it boom with cheer!